Precision sets full face threading apart from other forms of hair removal. While plucking and waxing leave you with traces of where hair used to be, threading artists make sure that they remove your hair row by row to give your eyebrows and the rest of your face a clean and a more defined look. Threading is so precise that even the smallest and finest of hairs are removed without irritating the skin.
The precision factor makes full face threading a better option for hair removal, but that is not the only reason why many opt for it. Here are some other reasons why full face threading remains to be the best hair removal alternative:
- If you are looking for a safe and reliable form of skin exfoliation, then full face threading is the best way to go. It does not only remove excess hair, it can also help you get rid of old skin to give way for new, fresh skin to grow beautifully.
- Full-face threading does not cause skin damage, unlike waxing and plucking. Dermatologists recommend that people who are under acne treatment should consider full-face threading because it only deals with the hair and not the skin underneath.
- Waxing may remove a layer of skin in the process, causing irritation or worse, scabbing. These doesn’t happen with threading. Instead, it is focused on removing unwanted hair, no matter how small or rooted it may be.
- Full-face threading can be done in a matter of minutes. In truth, eyebrow threading can only take 15 minutes or maybe even less. If you are in a hurry for errands or for work, then this is exactly the beauty service that you need.
- Threading is relatively cheaper than the other options available in the market. It does not use any form of chemical, so you can be sure that it is absolutely safe. There might be a little pain, but it is nothing that you cannot handle.
With these reasons, full face threading is undoubtedly a better choice for those who are looking for a better hair removal method. Threading indeed comes with a lot of benefits that you would surely enjoy.